A very challenging role as a (senior) international HR Business Partner!
One of our regular clients is looking for a HR Business Partner Marketing & Sales. This position is located in the Netherlands. The EMEA headquarters are based in Eindhoven and you will be the first point of contact towards the VP Marketing & Sales and senior management. M&S is divided over more than 45 countries (including Europe, Russia and United Arab Emirates). Travelling will take up around 50-60% of your time.
- Advising management as a strategic business partner, change agent and member of the line management staff
- Provide guidance on organisational change, through to execution of change to best practice
- Facilitate organisation and leadership development efforts
- Assisting senior management in the development of solutions through cultural and process perspective organisational development. You are focused on development and change and you enjoy working in a very dynamic and lean organisation. You will report to the HR Director EMEA and will work closely with HR colleagues in Eindhoven and in other countries.
Our client is a market leader in technical products and now holds first or second place in every market in which it operates. The brand is known for its portable, robust, safe and easy-to-use products and strict quality standards.
The company is a subsidiary of a multinational company headquartered in the USA. Production centers are located in the United States, United Kingdom, Asia and the Netherlands. Sales and service centers are located in Europe, North America, South America, Asia and Australia. The company has authorized distribution channels and representative offices in more than 100 countries around the world. The company employs approximately 2.400 people worldwide and within EMEA 1.100 people.
You are a dynamic senior HRM professional with at least 10 years of experience. You are a convincing business partner who is focused on development and change and is also able to manage and discuss from a distance. You enjoy pioneering, doing business and innovation.
- Master degree in Human Resources, Business Economics or similar.
- Experience in a fast paced matrix environment
- A high level of seniority and self-management
- Flexibility and a multicultural interest
- Proven experience and ability to work in a strategic role with a strong operational responsibility
- In depth knowledge and experience about labor laws
- Proven track record in Unions and Works Council experience
- Excellent command of the English language
As a multinational, our client offers exciting career opportunities for experienced professionals who are looking for an exciting and new challenge in their career. They offer a competitive benefits package.
Do you have any questions about the position? Contact Myriam de Haan, Sr. Business Consultant at Expand-Connecting HR, 073-615 59 80.