Do you want to work at a newly set up Total Rewards department of the world’s leading synthetic rubber company and support this department in its development? In this very international environment, the Corporate HR department is growing fast. ARLANXEO is therefore looking for an entrepreneurial new colleague.
As a member of the Total Rewards Team you will support the organization with market analysis, reporting and administration of global reward programs. In this role, you will report to the global head of Total Rewards & Mobility.
ARLANXEO is a world-leading synthetic rubber company, with about 3,800 employees and a presence at 20 production sites in 9 countries. It is a joint venture of LANXESS & Saudi Aramco.
• 2-5 years of experience in an analyst/data management role, preferably in the area of rewards
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, HR or Data Science
• Self-starter, eager to learn and to develop
• Detail oriented and organized
• Enthusiastic about analysis and developing reports, high analytical skills
• HRIS experience (ideally SAP and SuccessFactors)
• Highly skilled in MS Office, especially Excel
• Excellent command of the English language
• Dutch or German is a plus
ARLANXEO promotes teamwork, offers exciting career possibilities and a good benefits package.
If you are interested to join this dynamic and international organization, please submit your application via our website. If you still have any questions, please feel free to contact Petra Brondgeest at 073-6155980. Expand operates on an exclusive basis with ARLANXEO. Therefore, our client wishes not to be approached by other agencies.