Gijs combines no-nonsense project management, functional knowledge with strong project controls according to PRINCE2 and the ASAP or Scrum implementation method. Gijs has over 15 years of experience full life cycle implementations of a.o. ERP systems (SAP and PeopleSoft), all within planning and budget, local in the Netherlands as well as international. He also acted as management consultant and principal consultant on HRIT and CRM for various customers and as manager and director for various companies. Gijs is qualified for the following roles:
- Senior project en program manager;
- Senior business analyst and business consultant HR and CRM;
- Interim Staff Management HR and ICT.
- As a project manager most of his projects cover a full life cycle including:
- Overall project management according to ASAP from preparation phase to transition to administration;
- Optimal design and implementation of stakeholder management;
- Design of requirements/processes according to “Best-practices” using Event driven process chain modelling (EPC) and mapping against IT functionality;
- Broker between all involved parties in a multi-disciplinary environment, like users, administrators, specific IT roles, contractors, managers and suppliers;
- Design of the business case and phased measuring against all deliverables according to ASAP project phases;.
- Optimal design and implementation of business change management, included communication and training;
- Optimal design and implementation of team management based on the Tuckman model.
As a senior business consultant Gijs has specialized in business process reengineering mainly in Human Resources and CRM using event driven process modeling (EPC) and change management as a result of a different way of working. As a manager his strongest points are improving the quality of services, in the case of an IT department, setting up ITIL or Run SAP and restructuring of the existent setting for better performance.
U kunt Gijs het beste bereiken via zijn LinkedIn profiel.